Education Research Guide
Overview of this Library Guide
This library guide is designed to assist students in the basics of Education research. Each tab arcoss the top of the page contains information and links pertaining to the title of the tab.
- The Home tab is the entry page of the guide.
- Find electronic books - provides links to databases of electronic books and other electronic book offerings.
- Find peridocal articles (scholarly journals, magazines, newpapers) through online databases. This is probably the most useful resource the Library has because of the number of assignments that will require finding and using periodical articles.
- Find streaming videos - provides access to an extensive list of education videos.
- Web Sites - contains K-12, government, and professional web sites.
G.B. Vick Memorial Library